Monday, February 4, 2008

Mike's Rebuttal to Jamie's List

1. Where did you meet your husband? Swinger’s Party

2. What was the first thing said? “Looks like I’ve got your keys”

3. What was your first date? My place

4. How long did you date? Three months before mishy mish, then four after (including engagement time).

5. First kiss? IT WAS GOOD. See Jamie’s answer.

6. Where did you get engaged? IT WAS GOOD. See Jamie’s answer.

7. When did you know you loved each other? It didn’t take long to fall in love with my Dove. She’s the most fun and smart and sassy broad I’ve ever known, and it only took a couple of weeks before it was serious. I have to admit………I disagree with Jamie’s story, though. I remember the soggy night standing in her room, and I admitted that I thought I might be falling in love. We didn’t make the official declaration to each other until like a week later, and we were standing outside my apartment in middle of the night. In fact, I think we had broken into that pool that night, too………

8-a. What does your ring look like? Sterling silver with a blue diamond

8-b. Where did you get married? IFT

9. How did the reception go? Sweet! I punched my roommate JonJon in the face when I found out he made some retarded comment to Jamie’s parents about how “I used to sleep with Mike, but now he’ll sleep with your daughter.” It was good times. We’re not all that formal, and I have to admit I didn’t even know I was supposed to dance with my Mom. I think we were both kind of feeling awkward, so we ended up doing this spastic tango that luckily for both of us didn’t last too long.

10. Where did you go on your honeymoon? Technically, we didn’t have one. We didn’t go anywhere but to our new apartment……….although we were there for about three weeks before school started.

11. Do you have pet-names for each other? Jamie’s right

12. What’s your favorite thing to do together? Either the twist or the mashed potato.

13. Do you show affection in public? Oh Yeeeeeeeeaaaaaahhhh

14. Do you have a song? We have the John Denver song, but we don’t really go “oh, they’re playing our song!” when we hear it. We just decided on it because we felt obligated to have a song. Good one, though!

15. 5 top places/things I want to see or see again: India (riding an elephant), African jungle place (riding an elephant), Egypt (riding a camel), Okinawa (riding a small Japanese person), New Zealand (riding a sheep)

No comments: