Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Fooey and Super Tuesday

I have been wanting to watch Across the Universe for over two months now! It never came to theaters here, or at least I never saw it listed. Last Thursday they were showing it for free at the Union. Mike and I were going to go until he remembered he had a meeting with the EQ presidency at the very same time. So I went to Blockbuster yesterday to rent it with a giftcard we got for Christmas, and the clerk told me it wouldn't be available until today. arrrgh. So, instead I spent the giftcard on the most recent Rolling Stone mag with Radiohead on the cover. sorry babe. Today I checked every RedBox location in my area and the movie is all rented out! Fooey.

On a side note, today is super Tuesday. Obama and McCain seem to have done well for themselves. Ahhhh, I wish there was someone worth voting for. Right now I'm not leaning towards anyone.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I really want to see that movie. It looks really trippy, but cool. I guess the Beatles fan in me won't let me get away with not seeing it. I think it's still at the cheaps around here...