Tuesday, March 1, 2011

30 Day Challenge

It's a new month so I decided to participate in this 30-day challenge I saw on 2 of my friends' blogs. I have been wanting to be better at writing on my blog since I kind of neglected it last year. I think this challenge will be good for me because I have to post something every day. So check me out all month!

Day 1-Recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
Day 2-Picture of the cast from your favorite show
Day 3-
A habit that you wish you didn't have
Day 4-
Picture of you and a family member
Day 5-Favorite super hero and why
Day 6-
Picture of somewhere you've been
Day 7-Something you're proud of in the past few days
Day 8-Picture that always makes you laugh
Day 9-
Picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you
Day 10-Picture of your favorite band or artist
Day 11-
Picture of one of your favorite memories
Day 12-Something you crave a lot
Day 13-
Picture of someone you miss
Day 14-Letter to someone who has hurt you
Day 15-Put your iPod on shuffle. What are the first 10 songs
Day 16-Picture of you when you were little
Day 17-
Picture of something you love
Day 18-Plans/dreams/goals you have
Day 19-Nicknames you have and why you have them
Day 20-
Someone you would want to trade places with for one day and why
Day 21-Picture of something that makes you happy
Day 22-What makes you different from everyone else
Day 23-
Picture of something you are afraid of
Day 24-A letter to your parents
Day 25-
Picture of something you wish you were better at
Day 26-Picture of where you live
Day 27-
What I would find in your bag
Day 28-Picture of you from last year and now. How have you changed?
Day 29-
Picture of something you want to do before you die.
Day 30-What have you learned in the past month?

No comments: