Sunday, March 6, 2011

Day 6

Day 6-Picture of somewhere you've been

During my senior year of high school, some of my classmates and I went on a trip touring the east coast. Here is a picture of me and my friend Jill at the Awakening statue located in Maryland.

During our trip, we saw just about every historical sight there is to see on that side of the country. Some of them included the Lincoln Memorial, the Jefferson Memorial, Mt. Vernon, Gettysburg National Cemetery, the Liberty Bell, the Holocaust Museum, The Statue of Liberty, The Empire State building, and The World Trade Center. We visited the Amish country of Lancaster, Pennsylvania and ate with an Amish family. We visited the Hershey's chocolate factory. We saw The Phantom of the Opera on Broadway. We even got to watch about 3 minutes of the Supreme Court in session. Lots of good memories. :)

Here I am with Jill at Fort McHenry


And if you look closely, you'll see me on the left on our way to China town in NYC.


No comments: