Friday, March 18, 2011

Day 18

Day 18-Plans/dreams/goals you have

Plans---Have more babies, clean the house, read to Vessel, organize my craft room, do more scrapbooking, eat better, wait for spring to get here, play games with my kiddos, take a walk, get back to the gym, dance party with the family.

Dreams---Never worry about money again, become a dancer, spend an entire summer in a hammock just reading, buy a piano, live with no regrets, have a swimming pool, run my own nutrition shop.

Goals---Move somewhere warm, learn more about photography, have a huge garden and a fruit orchard, get a dog, magnify my calling, raise righteous children, serve others, be a better wife, travel to other countries, go back to school, Family Home Evening, smile more.

2 comments:

Edward Stuart said...

Looks you are on your way to making all this happen for you and your family. Glad to see you have a plan...I hope it all works out the way you want it.

Lesa said...

Great goals! See, this is what I love about you! I want to be just like you when I grow up!