Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 7

Day 7-Something you're proud of in the past few days


I kind of wish this wasn't today's challenge, because I can't think of anything I've done to be proud of in the last few days. I'm racking my brain trying to think of at least one thing that I can post here. I can name a bunch of things I'm NOT proud of. So how about I write about that instead? Hehehehe. For starters, I didn't accomplish much of anything over the weekend. I let the housework slide and the dishes pile up and laundry sit in piles. I watched more movies than I probably should have and I took a long nap on Sunday. So all in all, I've been pretty unproductive the last few days. Good job on that one, Jamie. :) Secondly, I'm not proud of my eating habits this weekend. I didn't eat one raw thing Saturday or Sunday. In fact, all I ate was junkfood. And it was REALLY, REALLY BAD, people. I'm kind of embarrassed to admit how terrible. But for the sake of interest, I will tell you. Saturday I had a bowl of cereal and a chocolate milkshake for breakfast. Then I had some Girl Scout cookies. At lunch the boys and I went out and I had a giant hamburger covered with ham and cheese and a side of french fries. That night I had nachos for dinner, some more Girl Scout cookies, and I might have topped the night off with a couple spoonfuls of ice cream. Yeah, holy freakin' crap. Sunday was no better. But, it's the start of a new week and I am happy to say I'm starting it off well. I had a big glass of water and a green smoothie for breakfast. So far, so good, right? And today I hope to clean up the disaster called my house. If I can catch up on all the housework and actually make a decent meal tonight, I won't feel so guilty about the slacking I've done the past few days.

1 comment:

Bryanna Johnson said...

Sometimes you've just got to slack, ya know? I'm sure you'll get right back where you want to be.