Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 30

Day 30-What have you learned in the past month?


Technically it's the 31st. I got behind. So, I wonder if this is asking what have I learned in the past 30 days of doing this challenge, or just what have I learned in general? Well, I feel like this month wasn't exactly the best month of my life. A lot of unpleasant stuff occurred. "Stuff." Like what? Oh, sickness and stress and a bunch of other stupid things. But aside from the crap, there were some learning experiences that I'm grateful for. This month I learned that you can try to plan your life, but sometimes the Lord has other plans for you. Not necessarily a bad thing, though. I learned that being happy is a choice. I learned that sometimes it's sad and hard to be myself. I learned that life is not worth living unless there is someone to share it with. I learned that prayer really does work. I learned that it's important to be passionate about something in life. Some of these things I already knew, but it's good to have reminders like this.

No comments: