Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day 1

Day 1-Recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself


1. My right foot is an entire size bigger than my left.
2. I'm a nutritarian.
3. I love making lists of things.

4. I'm a nail biter

5. I love being a Mormon
6. One of my biggest pet peeves is when someone lets the dish rag fall into the sink and sit for days in gross, nasty, smelly food water.

7. I like giving gifts.

8. I wish I was a professional dancer.
9. My favorite food is ice cream.
10. I hate to cook. Luckily, I have a husband who loves to cook.

11. I love a clean house (although, I usually have one room that is chaos. You know, to throw all the junk in while I'm cleaning.)

12. I brush my teeth for a really long time.

13. I love the beach.

14. I could hang out at the art museum or the craft store for HOURS.

15. I love to watch movies in the theater.


4 comments:

Melissa Tupou said...

I had no idea about your feet being different sizes. Do u just buy the bigger size?

Sheltielady said...

amazing Jamie, I love you tons even if you are lopsided - lol

Bryanna Johnson said...

I remember your tooth brushing! Aahh, fabulous memories are coming back to me right now.

Edward Stuart said...

You forgot to mention that you are an awesome friend and listener even when someone is pushing you away.