Saturday, March 19, 2011

Day 19

Day 19-Nicknames you have and why you have them


"Wee wee"---Because my sister couldn't say "Jamie" when she was a just a tot. My dad still calls me that.

"Jamus"---A nickname from my college days. Some people really thought that was my actual name for awhile. Also Jamus cakes, or just "cakes." Don't ask me why that one came about because I don't have an answer.

"J"---Because adding another syllable is just too much work.

"Jaybird"---Something my sister called me for a few years.

"Hi-may"---Which is how you pronounce Jamie in Spanish.

"Dove"---Mike has called me "dove" or "my dove" since we got married. I think it's from the movie Beverly Hills Ninja.

4 comments:

Bryanna Johnson said...

And didn't we (we as in you and I) once decide to call you "jota"? Maybe I"m making that up.

J said...

No, that sounds right. Lol, I forgot about that one.

Gav said...

Jitters..... short for Jitterbug....

Gav said...

Jamester, Jamestar, Jamedawg, etc...