Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 9

Day 9-Picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you

There is no doubt in my mind that music has had the biggest impact on me. There are some people in the world (including my hubs) who say they could live without music. But I couldn't. Music has the ability to make me feel things that nothing else even comes close to. I know this sounds dramatic, right? I seriously couldn't live without music. Just think how boring movies would be without music. Or dancing? Music has been a huge part of my life since I was little. I would play my grandma's keyboard for hours as a kid. I stole my parents' cassette tapes and listened to them all day on my little Walkman. When my mom passed. the only thing I really wanted was her vinyl records. I was a band geek for 5 years of my life. Music is what got me through high school. Music can change my mood in an instant. Some music can bring me closer to the spirit. Some music can make me want to cut a rug. Some music can make me forget my problems. The best feeling in the world is hearing a song and getting goosebumps from it. Okay, this really is starting to sound dramatic. But now you know, I love me some good music.

No comments: