Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 10

Day 10-Picture of your favorite band or artist


When it comes to this challenge, I find it difficult posting just ONE picture.
This is Radiohead. They have been my favorite band since 1997 when OK Computer was released. Their music was the staple of my high school music collection. I love everything they've ever come out with. I loved seeing them live in SLC. They truly are musical geniuses.

This next band is The Pixies. They also hold a very dear place in my heart. They have a unique sound, but very different than Radiohead in pretty much every way. Unfortunately, I've never had the chance to see them live, but I love every album they've ever made. I started getting into their music long after they had been established in the music world, so I can't claim to be one of those die hard fans who was there from the beginning. But I love them none-the-less.

The music from both of these bands have had a huge impact on my life because I have many life memories attached to the songs they've written.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Bub, you have such awesome taste in music! And speaking of the Pixies, I saw that Black Francis has a new album out. You should check it out, if you haven't already.