Tuesday, November 6, 2007

10 unknown facts about Mike

Ok, Jamie wanted me to post 10 things that people don't know about me. Well, I've gotta say I'm pretty transparent and shallow, so if you already know this stuff you can just give yourself a pat on the back and we'll all move on. Deal? Here it goes:



#1: I am emphatic in my opinion that yellow is a girl color, and no one is going to change my mind.



#2: I wore Jamie's socks like three times in the last week (see, I'm already grasping).



#3: Although I consider myself a relatively generous tipper, I receive NO satisfaction from it. In fact, I do it 100% out of a sense of obligation.




#4: I detest Bic pens. I have to use my "Primary Pen" at all times. I always have an ink/pencil lead refill on hand in case of an emergency.



#5: I don't have the ability to wear business casual clothing. I either have to be in a suit or be totally casual. (sure, I have some khakis, but I don't have it in me to take the next step and tuck in a pink button-down or something).



#6: I follow the speed limit when I'm driving 99.9% of the time and consider it a moral issue.



#7: I hate graduation ceremonies so much that I have only attended one besides mine from high school. I'm not even going to my own when I graduate from the U.



#8: I don't like to bask on the beach. I have to be doing something more exciting or I get really annoyed.



#9: I don't watch sports AT ALL, and I don't care about team rivalries or any of that stuff. I'll play the games, but I can't stand watching it for any period of time.



#10: I have a journal, and I have a crazy mental block from writing negative thoughts in it. I'll complain and whine on the internet to complete strangers, but I'm always totally optimistic when I write in my journal.

So there ya go. I don't know if anyone is going to learn anything useful here, but at least it's done, ne?

6 comments:

J said...

i'm impressed, babe. pictures and everything. you wear my socks again, you DIE! love ya.

RAZ said...

That one guy is reaching into the other guy's unitard. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Tracy said...

Jamie's socks, eh? Were they fuzzy ones like the picture?

J said...

I can answer that for you Tracy. YES! Apparently I don't wash his socks so he has to resort to wearing mine, fuzzy and all. :)

Sheldon said...

I had a feeling you were gay, not liking sports, and wearing your wife's undergarments? Sick!

J said...

first of all sheldon, are socks considered an undergarment? secondly, i don't think mike or i can take a comment like that seriously when it comes from a guy who shaves his legs, enjoys shopping at the Gap, and spends more time grooming than i do.