Friday, November 23, 2007

Food is Good

Here's a plate o' food for ya. Turkey with cranberry relish, stuffing, sweet potatoes, dill carrots, frog eye salad, mashed potatoes, and a roll. That was just my first plate.

Baby's first Thanksgiving! I got these for Vessel because I thought it would be really funny for him to eat Thanksgiving dinner out of a jar. But alas, he ate what we ate, as he usually does at the dinner table.

Pie sampler plate. C'mon, you gotta try 'em all, right? Karen's delish homemade pumpkin pie, Mike's chocolate cheesecake, pecan pie, and another pumpkin pie. See, I had to compare the store bought pumpkin pie to the homemade pie. Consider it a science experiment. Don't judge me....I like sweets, okay?

Here we are on Thanksgiving day, happy as can be.



2 comments:

Karen said...

Wasn't the pie sooo good? I loved the cheesecake best!

Robnz Fam said...

What a beautiful family! I loved how you let Vessel in on the fun too :0)