Friday, April 4, 2008

Where Does He Get This?

Sometimes I just don't know where Vessel gets some of his ideas. Like today, while doing "ab ripper x" (crunches oh yeah!) he came over to me and sat on my face and then ran away laughing his head off. Then he slowly made his way over again and backed his booty right on top of my face again so this time I bit his bum and he ran away giggling like crazy. This happened over and over again. Vessel doesn't watch T.V. and he certainly isn't getting these ideas from me...to go up to someone and sit on their face and think it's hysterical. And he has his own words for some things in the house. For instance, pen is "bootch," banana is "mana," and when I say "let's go change your diaper!" he say "butt? butt?" I don't know where he gets this stuff, but that kid sure makes me laugh a lot.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Aww, I love that kid!

RAZ said...

I know where he learns that stuff. Mike teaches it to him when you're not around.