Friday, April 4, 2008

Stuff I Love


Mike and I have been eating a large amount of protein these days since we started P90X. As snacks we started eating Clif Builder Bars. They were all right, and then Mike found these. Snickers Marathon Protein Bars. I was skeptical at first. Is it going to be healthy? Well I compared the labels.

Yeah, there's sugar in there, but its not fake sugar so at least your body recognizes it and knows how to break it down. Plus, if you've just done a P90X workout, you need the carbs, proteins, and sugars to help your body recover.

I thought this bar tasted great and had a great texture. Since I love candy, this bar tricked me into thinking I was indulging a little. The bar is full of vitamins, proteins, and other good stuff. One thing I liked about the Clif bars is that they are made with organic all natural ingredients. These however, aren't as good in that department. Oh well, you win some, you lose some.

No comments: