Friday, April 25, 2008

Blah

So, have you ever just had the urge to write a post on your blog and then had to stop yourself because you thought it might be inappropriate or that you just might offend someone? Well, I'm not sure who my audience is sometimes so I better not vent. Ah...well. Without going into too many details, life is just messed up right now, to say the least. I'm sure most people would never guess it. You never know what's going on behind closed doors of someone else's life, do you?

4 comments:

RAZ said...

Hey Jamie, I'm sorry to hear that you're having a rough time. I hope things get better for you soon.

Rebekah said...

Yeah, it sucks that times are crappy right now. I'm sorry. If you need to vent, you know you can email me or Chris anytime. I will totally not judge you.

Tracy said...

It sucks when life gets like that. My advice (if you want it) is to look at what is in your control and what is not. There are certain things that you cannot change, like people. It's one thing that I really struggle with because I worry about every little thing and I have to remind myself to look at the things I can do something about and to just try and deal with the things I can't the best I can. If you need an open ear, I'm here for you.

christa said...

I agree so much with what you said, life is so hard sometimes and you really do never know what's going on behind someone else's closed doors. It makes me really think about what so many are struggling with, because we definitely ALL have our struggles. Hope you're doing okay. I as well had fun, the other night, I'm really glad I went. It was fun to get to know people better. I have a tendency to stay in my own little shell, so it was really good for me. Cute blog by the way.