Monday, November 10, 2008

The Wellness Company

Some time ago (about 7 years in fact) I worked for a company called Melaleuca. And though I really didn't enjoy my job as a "wellness representative," I can't deny that I really REALLY LOVED their products. As an associate I received a "product check" (approx. $80) every month along with my actual paycheck. The "product check" could be used to buy items from the store. This was so that associates could try the products themselves and be able to talk first hand about them to the customers. Good idea, right? That was one of the main reasons I chose to work there for soooo long. I loved the product check. The Melaleuca vitamins are the best vitamins I have ever taken. When I was taking their vitamins every day, I rarely got sick and my hair grew crazy fast and and I just felt better and healthier overall. Now I am desperate to get my hands on a bottle of their vitamin supplement, but you can't just order them without having a membership. In order to get a membership you need to be referred by someone building their Melaleuca business. I don't want to order a certain amount of things every month. I just want some vitamins! If anyone can help me out on this I would be most appreciative!

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

I know someone who gets melaleuca products. I'll ask her if she can hook you up. She got me some of the toothpaste one time, and it was soooo good.

Melissa Tupou said...

OH my gosh I love Melaleuca too! I love there balm because I use to use it on everything. I tried looking for some on the internet and I couldn't find it. That is so funny you used to be a rep. Everytime I asked someone about it they didn't know what I was talking about. I love their shampoo too. If you find it let me know!

Sheltielady said...

I have a guy calling me back Monday at 6 - we'll get you hooked up, but the vitamins are not cheap remember

Gramma Rose