Friday, September 26, 2008

Today's Thoughts of Random-osity (again numbered, because that's just how I like it, okay?)

1. I actually started this post yesterday, but just got around to finishing it this morning.

2. I am having weird cravings lately. No, I'm not preggers. But I've gotta say that my cravings are pretty strong. Lately I've been wanting to eat nothing but mushrooms, cheese, sweet potatoes, ice cream, grapes, and Chinese food.

3. I am SO peeved that I lost my earring! I was washing my face last night and it just popped out and fell down the sink drain. I loved that earring. *sniff*

4. I absolutely LOVE this new found smoothie from Junga Juice. It's called "carrot fusion" and it's got carrot juice, vanilla yogurt, banana and cinnamon in it. Does it sound gross? Well, trust me, it is DELICIOUS! And healthy too. It kind of reminds me of egg nog because of it's consistency and cinnamon flavor, yet it tastes better.

5. I don't think we'll send out Christmas cards this year. We've been thinking about sending Thanksgiving cards instead. That way they don't get lost in the masses of Christmas cards everyone receives in December. Well, actually Mike wants to do that more than I do. I guess we'll see if he gets his way. I've been known to give into his persuasive ways.

6. I've been seeing all these interesting movie trailers lately. Sadly they're all rated R, so that bites.

7. I have finally gotten to the point where I feel like Montana is "home."

8. So we are going to the bank today to close on our house. I am very scared and excited at the same time.

9. Yes, even with the financial crisis with the U.S. lately we are still buying a house. I have faith that everything will be okay.

10. I've been trying to show more gratitude in my life. I'm thankful to those who continue to read my blog, although I've probably become very boring. :)

2 comments:

Sheltielady said...

Jamie, I LOVE reading your blog. It makes me feel connected. Especially with all that is happening in your lives right now, and the cute pictures you post, and especially how you share your thoughts and feelings. I wish I had time to just visit and IM, but alas, this set of two grad classes goes on another 4 maddening weeks. Then maybe things will calm down. Meanwhile post pics! I am excited about your house! YAY a real house! I am so happy for you that everything went so smoothly when you finally picked "the right one". (and you knew it was huh?)
Love you tons,
Gramma Rose

RAZ said...

Maybe the earring is caught in the drain's trap. Jewelry often gets caught in there.