Wednesday, September 17, 2008

This Just In....

So the brown house situation is going smoothly. A little too smoothly if you ask me. We're scheduled to close on the 29th of this month. I have so much to tell about the whole house buying experience! But it will have to wait for another day.

For now I'll just post some cute pictures of the boy:

Today Mister V and I
painted a picture for Mike. <-----click here to see the finished product. I think the boy had fun, but he was very, very concerned about getting paint on his hands. He wasn't a fan of that. He's kind of a clean freak! He kept asking me if he could wash his hands off. But he didn't mind getting it all over the carpeted kitchen floor. :) Trust me, if I even remotely cared about this dump apartment I wouldn't have let him loose with a paint brush.




5 comments:

Karen said...

What an awesome picture!

Katie said...

CONGRATS!! That is wonderful! I can't wait for you to post on the whole house buying experience..since I haven't gone through it quite yet! ;( But I am super happy for you!!

Melissa said...

How fun that you guys are getting your first house! It is such a fun experience :) You are such a fun Mommy for Vessel...he's so blessed to have you!!

Sheltielady said...

What a cute blue bellied boy! I miss him (and you) so much!!! Isn't it funny that when you want them to stay clean they won't and when you want them to get messy...they won't? hahaha

love you! Gramma Rose

J said...

i know, isn't that funny? i kept trying to convince him that it was okay that he had paint on his hands, but he insisted that i wipe them off. i guess that could be kind of confusing when i usually don't want him to be messy...