Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I...

I am: a wife, mother, sister, and daughter.
I think: about every option before making a decision.
I know: my prayers are answered.
I have: a really blessed life.
I hate: hearing sad stories on the news about children being abused.
I miss: the summer of 2003 when Steph and I hung out every day.
I fear: being a bad example to my children.
I feel: really happy lately.
I hear: Mike's crazy cell phone alarm every freaking morning.
I smell: the homemade peppermint conditioner in my hair that I made.
I crave: something sweet after a meal.
I cry: less often now than when I was a teenager. Good gosh, let's never go back...
I want: to be in a rock band.
I usually: laugh at the stupidest things.
I search: for Vessel's pillow every night at bedtime.
I wonder: who will be the next president.
I regret: judging people before I know them.
I care: about being a good wife and mom.
I love: the gospel.
I always: give Mike a kiss and a spankin' when he gets home from work.
I never: get car-sick when I'm the one driving.
I worry: about being prepared for the future.
I remember: lots of things from my childhood.
I forget: what it was like having a newborn.
I believe: there is a purpose for everyone.
I dance: around the house with Mike and Vessel.
I sing: out loud in the car.
I don't always: make a good first impression.
I argue: when I truly believe I'm right.
I write: in my journal regularly.
I win: thumb wars with myself.
I lose: sleep when I'm stressed out.
I wish: I could manage my time better (i.e. not writing random posts about myself when I could be doing something more productive.)
I listen: to those who have something to say worth hearing.
I dream: in color.
I don't understand: everything, and I'm okay with that.
I can usually be found: playing with Vessel.
I need: very little to be satisfied.
I am happy: when I hear my favorite music.
I am not: tired of life. I love it!

No comments: