Saturday, July 5, 2008

We're Totally Patriotic

We decided to check out the 4th of July parade in this fine town.

Here is Vessel and Mike keepin' it real.

Okay, did I lie about Lewis and Clark? Seriously, the people LOVE 'em.


Vessel was more excited about the helicopter that kept flying overhead.

Ah, the infamous CMR marching band. This was the highlight of Mike's afternoon. :)

We drove to my Aunt's house in Boulder later that day. I'll have to elaborate in a future post of the hijinks that took place. I wanted to get some photos of the fireworks, but unfortunately the camera's battery power died right as they were going off. Psh, this is all I got.

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

The picture you got of the fireworks is really cool. It looks like a sea creature, like coral or something. Very pretty.

Melissa said...

Jamers,
It's so fun to be able to still keep in touch and know what is up with you guys. Since we moved out of the ward, and have already been communicating mostly through blog, it doesn't seem too different. I guess the pictures and stories sure make it seem alot different for you though. I'm glad you guys seem to be making the most of your change. Good for you! I do horrible with change. Glad to see that you have been finding neat places to visit!