Thursday, July 24, 2008

Anotha Chop

About 3 weeks ago I got a new hair cut. I went to The Living Room Salon. You guys, I can't tell you how much I love going to a salon to get my hair cut. One of the best feelings for me is to have my hair played with. I really enjoy getting it washed and conditioned and getting a scalp massage with oil. I love getting it combed out and just having fingers through it. It is the most relaxing feeling to me! Anyway, I've still got the A-line going on, but a little shorter and more stacked in the back. Yesterday I bought a hair straightener. I know, I know, they've been around for forever, right? And why should I need a straightener when my hair is straight as a board naturally anyway? Well, it made my hair more sleek and I was able to give it a cute flip that I normally can't achieve with a regular curling iron. So hurray for hair straighteners....or something.
Here are some pictures of me with the new chop. I tried real hard to get a good shot of it, but you know how self taken photos usually end up. My head was actually not cut off in these, so there ya go.

Side profile



7 comments:

Ashley said...

Super cute doo! Man, you are hott! I must agree also on the greatest of going to get your hair done...I love it too!

Katie said...

Love it! It looks great on you!

Sheltielady said...

very cute Jamie, like you say, hair is an accessory :D
such a cute family. Thanks for having a blog so I can still be involved in what is going on in your lives.

Gramma Rose

Melissa said...

LOVE the new haircut it's SUPER cute!!! I hope you are all doing fantastic...miss you guys.

Rebekah said...

I love your new 'do! I want cute hair again, but I'm super lazy when it comes to that sort of thing. Your hair is rockin'.

Tracy said...

I love the new cut. I love how it's flipped out and kind of chunky.

Karen said...

You look lovely!