Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Dwight Schrute of D.A. Davidson

So There's a guy at work that looks A LOT like Dwight from The Office. Yeah, every time he walks by I do a double take! I was plotting and scheming today, hoping to come out of the office with a picture of him, and remembered that everyone in the company has a profile with a picture for everyone to see. Well, without further delay (yeah, like I'm gonna say adieu. psh!)........

Dwight Clone



Real Dwight

Any thoughts? Keep in mind, the Dwight clone picture is from 1997 or something, and he looks even more like him now.

Flip'm Awesome.

5 comments:

RAZ said...

You should form an alliance with him.

Anonymous said...

Way too cool! Glad you made the connection too! Makes me feel less naughty. ;-)

Sheltielady said...

poor man.

Katie said...

Oh my...

Jamie said...

I totally laughed out loud at the Dwight look a like.

LOVE your new cut! SO CUTE

We still miss you here!