Monday, March 3, 2008

Wonderful March

I love March. March is birthday month in my family. Me, my dad, grandpa, my cousin, and my mom all have March birthdays so I think it just reminds me of happy times with my family. Maybe it's the fact that winter seems to be melting away. The thought of March just brings happy feelings and I've got spring fever so much I can hardly stand it. I broke out the longboard the other day and went cruising down Wilson Avenue, one of my favorite streets to board on. Mike was nice enough to follow me and take me back up the hill so I could have another run. I'm pretty sad that we weren't able to make it up the canyons and go snowboarding this winter, but being able to longboard is the 2nd best thing so I won't complain too much. Just being able to get out and smell the clean air and feel the wind go past me took my mind off of school, which has been been making me want to rip my hair out. I am so burned out and I can't wait to graduate. I get pretty bad anxiety just thinking about my statistics class. I am actually making this post to procrastinate studying for my test this week. ah.... I guess I better stop daydreaming and blogging and get cracking on my homework. *sigh*

3 comments:

RAZ said...

Crack that whip!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rxH39QlRuhg

Do your homework!

J said...

thank you, daddy.

Melissa said...

Jamie,
Hey there long lost buddy. I think we should get together soon. Call me k. I'm so proud of you for going back and finishing your degree. I'm sure it must not be easy going to school while having a hubby, child, etc.
Talk to you soon,
Melissa