Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Dinner Adventures

So, the other night while we were making dinner, I stopped what I was doing to check on Vessel, ya know, just making sure he wasn't doing something that might kill himself. When I turned around I started laughing and then ran to get the camera. Vessel opened up the pantry cupboard and started pulling out mixing bowls, and I guess he decided it would be fun to take a seat in one of them. Maybe it's just me but I thought it was really cute and funny.

The dinner below wasn't the same night, but I thought it looked yummy so I wanted to post it. Every time we make homemade pizza we make it Mediterreanean style, but we've kind of altered it to fit our taste (like adding mushrooms.) The dough recipe (courtesy of Kathy Harker) is just flour, water, yeast, salt, honey, and malted milk. The toppings are: olive oil, a little mozzerella, a little feta, fresh spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, fresh mushrooms, grilled chicken, and herbs. It is muy delicioso, and you should try it, especially if you hate pizza with red sauce.

Before baking.


After baking. *aren't you a little sad gavin and tracy?

1 comment:

Jake and Annika said...

You are more than welcome to come and make that for us for dinner tonight! Delicious!