Friday, October 12, 2007

Our Day at Wheeler Farm

Today Vessel and I went with my friend Josie and her two kids Bryson and Kyler to Wheeler Farm. Vessel had a lot of fun looking at chickens, turkeys, cows, horses, sheep, pigs, and bunnies. It was a nice cool day and it was great to get some fresh air.

Vessel on a saddle. My grandpa would be so proud.

Although this picture is a bit blurry, at least he's smiling.

Vessel in the pumpkin patch. He looks like such a lumberjack in this shirt.

So many pumpkins to choose from.

Vessel (holding a Vessel-sized pumpkin) and Mom.

In the corn.

Corn kids: Vessel, Kyler and Bryson.

Mom and Vessel take a ride on a tractor.

Vessel was fascinated with all the animals, especially the bunnies. He put his hand in through the wire and let the rabbit tickle his fingers.

Sitting in the old privy outhouse.



2 comments:

kathy said...

AAAWWWWW those pics are soooo cute! Vessel is such a cutie. I can't wait until my boy is that old, its gonna be fun.
I voted no on the hair cut... i don't think its all that long yet do you? I like his bangs too. :)

J said...

This age is fun, but he is starting to throw tantrums if something doesn't go his way, which is a first. He is still cute. You'll have so much fun with AJ. I don't think Vessel's hair is that long, I just think that it's kind of hard to keep manageable. It's always sticking up in every direction!