Thursday, October 4, 2007

Lion Boy!

It's official: summer is over. So today I decided to go through Vessel's dresser to pack up and store all of his summer outfits and baby clothes that don't fit him anymore. It was so sad. All of his cute newborn outfits and onesies were in there and I actually got a little teary eyed. Hard to believe he was once so small. They even had that newborn baby smell still. It brought me back. Among all the clothes I found this lion costume that I believe used to be Isaiah's (our nephew.) I put Vessel in it thinking maybe he could wear it for Halloween, but it fit a bit too snug and the sleeves were just a bit too short. He looked so darn cute in it none-the-less!


He could barely crawl on the linoleum without slipping due to his super slippery paw gloves!


Here he is attacking his daddy while daddy tries to take his picture.


5 comments:

Tracy said...

That is so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Oh little Vessy Vess. I miss that guy. (and his parents too). When can we be friends again? :)

Robnz Fam said...

Oh, talk about "melt a mommy's heart" type picture!!! SO cute.

Anonymous said...

AWWW what a darling lion boy : ) I'm so happy, We only saw that on Isaiah the day we put it on him, I was afraid they had just throw it out... I'm so glad to see it is still in the fam and being put to great use... He is SOOOOO cute in it : ) Heck, he is just sooooo cute anyway - love ya,
gramma Bates

RAZ said...

Attack baby!