Thursday, October 11, 2007

Stuff I Love


Flat Earth Fruit and Vegetable Crisps http://www.flatearth.com/








Rocky Mountain
Chocolate Factory
http://www.rmcf.com/


These are 2 of my new favorite snacks lately. While I was at the grocery store they were having a sale on these Flat Earth fruit snacks so I picked some up. Those sales, they always suck me in. I really like to munch on crunchy, fruity food so these snacks hit the spot for me. They come in a variety of flavors including Apple Cinnamon Grove, Garlic and Herb Field, Peach Mango Paradise, and Tangy Tomato Ranch. I have only tried the Wild Berry Patch so far though. They have actual fruit in them, and the package says they contain no artificial flavors or preservatives, so that's a good thing. Granted, eating a piece of fruit would be better for you, but I thought these were a good alternative to something like potato chips.

The next snack comes from the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. I really love this season because you can find caramel and candied apples. But RMCF takes it a bit further. They have concocted a variety of dipped apples to satisfy your sweet tooth. A few days ago our friends dropped by and got us a couple of these delicious apples. One was dipped in caramel, then white chocolate, then covered in oreo crumbles. The other was dipped in caramel, white chocolate, and brown sugar & cinnamon. They were both SO good. Unfortunately they're a little over $4 for each one, so if you really want to splurge I say go for it. I don't know if I can justify paying that much for an apple, but they are seriously tasty.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I tried those Flat Earth chips in Mango Peach flavor, and I really liked them, too! I wouldn't normally dig fruit chips, but those were sweet!