Wednesday, October 10, 2007

RADIOHEAD!

Most of you know I love the band Radiohead. They have a new album now, In Rainbows, but is only available to download from their website. It sounds like a great concept, but to be honest, it would be much easier for me to just go to the store to purchase it. But I can understand why they are doing it this way. No record label to go through and you can pay what you want for it. Nice, eh? Too bad I've never downloaded music before so I don't even know what I'm doing. Does someone want to download it for me? Come on, I'll be your friend.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would be willing to download it for you. But the price might be some astronomical number due to fees and labor and cost of products. I might give you a 10% good friend discount though.

RAZ said...

I hope that download works for you. I finally put some Radiohead on my mp3 player a couple of months ago, and someday I may actually listen to it.