Friday, October 3, 2008

Woot Woot

Hey guys and gals. I don't have a lot of time to write and probably won't for the next week or so. But things are going really great. We moved into the house and we love it. We couldn't ask for a more perfect 1st house. Seriously. With that said, everyone should totally come visit us!!
I will definitely post pictures of the place as soon as we get most of our boxes unpacked and the place looks more lived in. And I will have a gigantic post in store for ya too. So until then....

6 comments:

Sheltielady said...

Yay for first houses!!!! brings back the memories alright!

what's with the gray background on the blog?

Ashley said...

It's good to hear that you guys are doing so great in MT! Miss ya here! Loves!

The Allred Family said...

yeah, you moved!! I am so glad you are happy with it. so many timed you move in and everything falls apart. I am sure you've seen "money pit". funny show.

Katie said...

That is fantastic!! In my last comment, I was just asking for an update and when I got to your blog it was the best kind!! CONGRATS, CONGRATS, CONGRATS!

Sheltielady said...

we can hardly wait!!!!!

J said...

Is the gray background too depressing?