Monday, October 20, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

One thing I love about Autumn is going to a pumpkin patch. Yesterday I was fortunate to go with some friends to the Tilleraas Nursery. Here are some of the pictures from the afternoon:

Vessel had a good time trying to pick out the perfect pumpkin. Most of them were much too heavy, but being the strong kid that he is, he was determined to pick up the ones that he liked.






So many to choose from.....


Maybe this one.....


He was sleepy, so I probably only got one shot of him actually smiling the whole day. :(


Vessel is really into tractors lately. He was thrilled to go on the hay ride with the big tractor pulling us behind.

Here he is with some of the other boys.

The only semi-smiling picture!

This is my friend Jenny's baby. I LOVE the chubs on that kid!


The group we went with. Too bad Vess was looking down.

1 comment:

The Allred Family said...

such cute pics! i love the bright orange colors in these pumpkin patch pics.