Friday, May 23, 2008

Our Vacation

Well, most of you know by now that the big trip Mike had planned for us was a cruise to the Caribbean. I really was surprised! We had talked about going to India and even Africa at one point, so I didn't expect a cruise. It was incredibly fun though, and I've always wanted to visit the Caribbean! We had a nice time on the cruise ship and we were able to see about 5 different islands and lots of beaches. This trip just confirmed to me even more that I MUST live by the ocean (minus hurricanes and typhoons that come with it.) I could totally live in a tropical place. The hard part was just flying there and back. I hate traveling long distances. But the hardest part was being away from Vessel. We missed him so much! But luckily we had some great family members to take care of him while we were away. Thanks guys! Anyway, below I've posted some of the pictures we took during our trip. Hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys had an awesome getaway! Good job Mike!

Rebekah said...

Holy jealousy! I'm so glad you guys had a great time! You took some really great pictures. Now I reeeeeeeaaaaaally want to go on a Caribbean cruise, lol.

Karen said...

It looks like you two had such a fun time, and the pictures you took are awesome! You are so lucky, you know that? :)