Friday, May 9, 2008

The Boy Scout Circle

Here are some pictures of our latest adventure at Fairmont Park. We went with our friends Sheldon and Michelle to build a fire in the "Boy Scout Circle" and eat hotdogs and s'mores. Mmmm....


They brought their dog Rocky. Rocky was a very energetic puppy that loved jumping all over Vessel, but Vessel was none too pleased with the whole thing. Here is Rocky patiently waiting for us to finish eating.

Mike and Vessel keepin' it real.

Michelle, Sheldon and Mike.

We teased Sheldon about his "molestache" and so he thought it would be funny to kiss Vessel for this picture.

Some silly pictures of me and the Ves



His mouth is completely full of banana in this picture.

Michelle showing off her bump and Jamie showing off her "food baby."

Michelledon

There were some lilac bushes nearby and the smell of them totally took me back to my old house because we had tons of them in our backyard that blossomed every spring. Mike took this picture of me with some lilacs in my hair. At that angle I look like I have the neck of a giraffe. Freakin' long.

No comments: