Sunday, December 30, 2007

Seriously, what is up with this place?

Okay, so the Arbor Lane apartments (our living quarters) are gaining a bad reputation. Today, right after church, Mike came home to about 5 police officers, an ambulance, and a fire truck sitting in our apartment complex parking lot. Someone was being put onto a stretcher and crime scene tape had already been put up. I wasn't there for that, but at around 5:00 as I was driving home from my YW meeting, another ambulance, fire truck, and police car entered the complex right before I did. I didn't know what to think of all that and figured I wouldn't be able to get much info about it anyway, even if I wanted to. Then tonight while hanging out at with some friends, a fellow neighbor and ward member called the Green's residence saying he had just watched the news about a man in our complex who stabbed his wife 16 times with a screwdriver and then went outside and hung (hanged?) himself from the carport. Now, if you recall, an incident happened just this last summer involving a guy getting shot at our apartment. I thought this was a decent place to live, but now I'm reconsidering.

1 comment:

RAZ said...

Wow, and I thought the trailer park was a bad place to live.