Saturday, December 1, 2007

No More Mohawk

Today we decided to cut Vessie's hair. We wanted to trim it up a bit since the ends were getting kind of stringy. But since Daddy had the shears out anyway to cut his own hair today, we thought we might as well take them to Vessel's mane as well. I was okay with it, but when it was all said and done I felt like crying! At least I got a few locks of his baby hair to keep in his scrapbook. Here are some pictures of the momentous event.

Vess didn't even fuss. He just sat there kind of bewildered.



"The hair tickles my nose, Daddy!"

I couldn't get a real good "after" picture, my apologies. But maybe you can tell the shortness of his hair from this picture. I actually like the way his hair turned out and it's fun to rub his head. I think his shorter hair makes him look much more grown up.
p.s. you can thank Thomas, a boy in our ward, for the scratch by his eye.
Psh!

No comments: