Thursday, December 27, 2007

My Favorite Things of 2007

Karen tagged me so here I go. And anyone who reads this blog, consider yourself tagged now too.

The best things of 2007 (in no particular order)

1. Learning---I have learned so much this year. I have learned a lot about myself. I have learned several new skills like crocheting, making jewelry, and cooking new things. I have learned how to let things go. I have learned (with Vessel’s help) how to take care of a baby. I have learned that life is what you make of it.

2. Getting one more semester of school out of the way.

3. Doing my mother’s temple work.

4. Going to the Price is Right and seeing my beloved Bob Barker.

5. Getting my longboard and cruising around all summer.

6. Getting a digital camera. Which leads to my next favorite thing:

7. Blogging. I love posting pictures and updates.

8. Going to concerts.

9. Camping and building fires.

10. Snocones

11. Being active. Playing soccer, frisbee and hitting the softball with Mike in the park. Taking a dance class together, swimming, rock climbing, and hiking in the canyon.

12. Our motorcycle and the Burple car.

13. Vessel’s 1st birthday party.

14. Vessel sleeping through the night.

15. New friendships.

16. Mike’s internship (that actually pays him.)

17. Watching Vessel grow and learn new things.

18. When Dan lived in Salt Lake last semester and we got to hang like everyday. Oh, and Dan’s mission call.

19. Little AJ was born.

20. My growing music collection.

21. My beautiful family. I have a great husband and a sweet son. We are healthy, happy and enjoying our lives together.


2 comments:

Karen said...

Hurray! I'm so glad you made this entry. Did you have fun coming up with this list?

J said...

yes, it was good to think of all the good stuff about the year instead of focusing on all the crap. helped me put things in perspective a bit. thanks for tagging me!