Friday, September 21, 2007

Yikes

I don't know how many of you have been following the Phil Spector murder trial, but Mike and I have sure enjoyed the vast amount of coverage online. It's like the guy changes his 'do every day. I have to be honest, this Spector guy frightens me beyond all reason.

I wonder if he thought this disco bush afro would win the jury over.

Blondes have more fun.

Holy freakin' crap. Don't tell me this guy isn't a murderer. Mike thought it would be funny to set this picture as our desktop wallpaper. Yah, I soil myself every time I turn on the computer. You have to admit, this guy is a nut job.
Do you see the evil-osity as he looks back at the camera?
Subtly flipping the bird

Zoinks! This is one of Spector's ex-girlfriends testifying against him at his trial. This is one instance where I'd support plastic surgery. It looks like Spector bit off her nose and then tried to reattach it with Krazy Glue.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We love the Rick Astley video. We got up and danced around our apartment. It was one of those night's I'll never forget.