Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Do You Believe in Miracles?

I do. Vessel sleeps like an angel now. We still do our nightly pre-bedtime routine with him, and once it comes time to lay him down he doesn't scream, cry, fuss, or make so much as a sigh. He just lays there quietly (and I'd even venture to say happily) with his little stuffed dog and Spongebob pillow. Five minutes later he's out like a light. The best part is that he's started sleeping longer too. It's now 6:30 or 7:00 in the morning! Still early, but MUCH better than the 4:30 or 5:30 we'd been dealing with night after night. In fact, on Sunday after he woke up and I fed him, Mike and I closed our bedroom door and made him a little fenced off area in our room so he could play with his toys while we slept a bit longer, and he did so contently for 2 more hours! I mean, can it get any better than that?

No comments: