Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Dear Dad, Today...

I had to wear my church shoes because I took off my sandals and left them in the shopping cart on Monday (unbeknownst to mama), and mama couldn't find my sneakers. 

After school, we rode our bikes to Montana's Slip n' Slide party.  


I drank two giant cups of Kool-aid without mama knowing, but she soon figured it out after taking one look at my bright red mustache. 

I was nervous about the Slip n' Slide at first, but after a couple of attempts I loved it!


I acted grumpy, as usual, when mama got the camera out.  

 But she captured a photo of me diggin' the Slip n' Slide when I didn't think she was looking.  

I didn't know what to think about the Slip n' Slide.  Meh.  

I did, however, have fun chasing Aayla the dog around the yard and loving on her.  We need to get a pet dog, Dad!  

Before bed we read a lot of books.  And I practiced my letter sounds from my reading lesson.  Don't be deceived by the picture, I was super excited about it. 

We practiced the alphabet too.  It's amazing how well this wooden ABC puzzle has held up after 3 children. 

After the kids were in bed, mama relaxed with a nice, cold one. 


No comments: