Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Dear Dad, Today...

 Today we cleaned out the fridge.  We decided it was time to throw away your salsa.  Ewwww.... 

I took a good nap while big brother was at school.  I'm mama's best napping buddy.  

Our neighbor Noel brought over some onions from his garden.  That was really nice of him.  

 Here we are holding the onions.  Look at the cool pattern the window makes when the afternoon sun hits it.  

Mom used the onions in our dinner tonight.  

 We ate all our dinner without complaining!  I think we must've been really hungry. 
 

We got to eat dreamsicles for dessert.  

It was a really warm day so we got to play in the kiddie pool. 

 We ran out of swim diapers, so my regular diaper blew up like a giant flotation device.  I could hardly walk.  It made mom laugh. 

 Here is a cute video of us each doing a "cannonball."



No comments: