Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Randomosity (the second one in 3 days, eesh)

~I know, more randomosity? Who knew my life was so random?

~I can't stand Kathie Lee Gifford.

~I'm sick of my clothes. When I look at my closet I realize that nothing in there defines me. I need a makeover...

~...but I need to lose some poundage before going out to buy a new wardrobe.

~I'm nervous. Change is coming, I can feel it.

~My new favorite quote from Mike: "I might have a girlish voice, but I'm all man down there."

~I just got a package in the mail from my dear friend! Hooray hooray! I love getting mail.

~Frozen "Go-gurts" are a super yummy treat. Go try one.

~I found out today that my cousin is engaged. Good for her. Too bad I can't go to the wedding.

~It's snowing here. Somebody shoot me in the head.

~Why do I take everything so personally? I've gotta stop that. Some things just have NOTHING to do with me so I shouldn't let them affect me.

3 comments:

Karen said...

I'm not a big fan of Kathie Lee, either.

Instead of running out and buying a new wardrobe all at once, you could buy a few new pieces here and there. That's what I like to do.

It is snowing here, too!

kenna said...

J and I LOVE Go-gurts...until recently when J ate 2 expired ones. (he even thought to himself, 'hmm, these don't taste right' but he kept on going) I have never seen the boy so sick. Needless to say we have not purchased any go-gurts since.

No bueno.

Katie said...

I hear you about the clothes thing..but being preggo, I can't just go out and get new things.
Love mike's new quote, HILARIOUS!
Also, I take things too personal..and I need to knock it off to!