Friday, April 3, 2009

Pet Cemetery

On our way to White Sulfur Springs last weekend we drove by this awesome pet cemetery. And if you know me, you know I'm intrigued with cemeteries as it is...but I've never been to a real pet cemetery before, so there was no other option but to stop!

Me with our dear friends the Prestons.

Nothing says "I love you" more than a cross made from PVC pipe.

"Somewhere under the rainbow..."

This picture doesn't do the largeness of the cemetery justice. After every hill we climbed there were yet MORE headstones.

Dearest Miguel, rest in peace.

Some of my favorites:









4 comments:

Melissa Tupou said...

I am so excited to see you guys!!

Sheltielady said...

The rainbow represents the rainbow bridge - a happy place full of green fields and sunshine where all good pets run and play as they wait for their owners to join them, and when the owner comes they cross the rainbow bridge together into Heaven... just so you know ;)

J said...

Oh, how sweet!

Rebekah said...

Peepers "Little Bum" is my favorite right now. Too funny!