Saturday, August 16, 2008

Two and a Half

Whenever Mike, Vessel, and I go out to eat as a family, the hostess at the restaurant ALWAYS asks "Two and a half?" before seating us. Today was no different as we headed into Boston's. Afterwards as we were walking out to the car Mike says to me in all seriousness, "Can I ask you something?" I said, "Sure, you can ask me anything." Then he asked, "Doesn't it bother you that everyone considers you half a person just because you're a woman?" Yeah, as chauvinistic as it was, I had to laugh. Very funny babe.

3 comments:

Melissa Tupou said...

oh that goes down on the books forever...way funny.

The Allred Family said...

Mike, you've got the greates sense of humor! I love it. i thought it was about to be a serious conversation about how rude it is that people refer to Vess as a half. Mikey.....you little comedian!! Oh and I LOVE your new template.

Sheltielady said...

ROTFLMFHO!!!