Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I have been tagged by my friend Melissa J. Here we go, I'm suppsose to list:
3 joys, 3 fears, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 facts about myself, 3 goals, and then tag 5 other people. Leave a comment for the people you tag so they know they have been tagged.


Joys: (okay, I'm not going to state the obvious like friends, family, etc.)
1. Cruising on my longboard on a crisp day
2. Anything artsy or crafty
3. Swimming in the ocean and lying on the warm beach afterwards

Fears:
1. Becoming paralyzed from the neck down.
2. Losing my mind.
3. Being buried alive.

Obsessions:
1. Lists. Making them and checking them off.
2. Blogging.
3. Lately, finding the perfect house.


Facts:

1. I gave birth to my son completely unassisted by drugs or epidural.
2. I worry about losing things constantly. Files on the computer, my wallet, my wedding ring, pictures, friends, and just about anything that's important to me I'm scared of losing. (I guess I could've put this in the fear category, but it was already filled up.)
3. I get motion sickness pretty bad.


Goals:

1. Be a better listener.
2. Work on getting my food storage where it needs to be.
3. Follow a schedule so I use my time more wisely.


Tag your it:

1. Bekah
2. Tracy
3. Melissa T.
4. Josie
5. Claire

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I love this tag. I always learn so much about others. I could copy all your goals word for word. I need to do all those things better. I am the world's worst listener, time waster, and I have 0 food storage.

And I still can't believe you went 'o natur-al during child birth. You are Wonder Woman as far as I'm concerned.

Melissa said...

I am such a list person too! I love your goals...I could be a much better listner and follow a schedule for better use of time. Great ideas for me to add to the many areas for improvement. FUN to learn mor about JAMIE!!