Sunday, January 27, 2008

Stuff I Love

Have you ever had a pair of pants that you absolutely loved? I have. And here they are. I have a hard time finding pants that fit me well in every area while still making me look somewhat fashionable and non-fat. It seems like the pant makers of the world think that if you have a larger waist, you must have longer legs. Well, let me tell you folks, that ain't true. Almost every pair of pants I have are too long and drag on the ground. So I either have raggedy bottoms from the sidewalks or I have to cut them and they become frayed anyway. But not these pants. These are the perfect length. Not high-waters but not dragging on the ground either. The waist fits perfectly. Not riding low on my hip but not up to my belly button either. I don't have to wear long shirts to hide my undies with these pants. No plumbers crack here. Nice fit all around and they make me look slimmer than I really am. I think the pockets are cute and the color is the perfect blue. Ahhh, I love these pants. I wish I had 100 more pairs just like 'em. Thank you Mr. Klein.

No comments: