Thursday, January 10, 2008

Mike's Favorite Things of 2007 (Finally)

1. My fourth year with my talented, fun, beautiful, and infinitely patient wife.

2. Watching our son grow and learn and be happy.

3. Living close to family and seeing them often.

4. Hanging out with Dan at our pad, the CRCC, the Union, watching him open his mission call and knowing he'll be the BEST MISSIONARY EVER!

5. Making new friends and strengthening old friendships.

6. Learning how to love more, due to the first 5 items listed.

7. Being invited to participate in the student managed investment fund.

8. Earned a good internship that will open doors to future careers.

9. I beat anorexia.

9. I beat anorexia.

5 comments:

J said...

babe, i love you! i'm glad you finally got around to posting this. you freakin' rock!

J said...

oh yeah, i forgot to mention that we totally had most of the same favorites for 2007. geez, it's like we're meant to be or something.

Karen said...

Look Mike...maybe it's not my place (and perhaps it is getting old), but I think you forgot one thing for your list:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU

Anonymous said...

Nice - : )

I love it when people know what is important in life!

love you, Gramma Rose

RAZ said...

RICK ROLL'D!!!