Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Lava Hot Springs

Last weekend we met my sister at Lava Hot Springs in Idaho and swam for the afternoon. It was Mike's first time there and it was Vessel's first time in a real pool. We bought him a blow-up floating device to sit in and he practically fell asleep in it from all the bobbing around. I don't think he was all that impressed with the big pool but I don't think he hated it either. He just seemed to have a neutral attitude towards the whole thing. He either clung onto me or Mike, except for in a couple of these pictures where I thought it was so funny to watch him float with his big inflated water diaper. We actually got rained out 45 minutes after we arrived there. Mike went to change thinking we were leaving...but Steph and I knew how quickly Idaho weather can change, so we waited it out and about 15 minutes later it was sunny again. That's why there are no pictures of Mike here. He's all dressed and dry operating the camera. Thanks for taking one for the team, babe!



He floats!


No comments: