Monday, February 14, 2011

Spring has Sprung

I got Vessel this little ladybug pot with grass seeds at the craft store and we had fun planting some other seedlings today as well. It's nice to have a little bit of Spring in the house. But as you can see, we've been experiencing some high temps lately (50 degrees) and all the snow has melted. So maybe Spring really is on its way.


Well....you never know with the weather here. This was only about a week and a half ago.


The interesting thing about that last photo is that I don't hate it. This year has been surprisingly different for me. Instead of hating winter and the snow and cold, I've actually embraced it. Enjoyed it even. (I know, shocked gasps.) I just figured that winter was going to come regardless, so I might as well make the most of it. And so it hasn't been as dreadfully horrible as previous years.

No comments: