Thursday, June 5, 2008

Timp Cave

Early Saturday morning we hiked to the Timpanogos cave with the Greens. I'd never done it before and maybe I'm just a wuss, but I thought it was kind of challenging. But the view was well worth it and the cave was freakin' sweet. Plus, the company we were with made it a very entertaining experience!









Cave Bacon!!!

This looked like blood running down the rocks.

This supposedly looked like vanilla ice cream with caramel sauce, according to our tour guide.

And here is our tour guide. She was a frootloop. Gavin and Tracy can attest.


In the cave I managed to get a poo-like substance on my sweatshirt. Probably mud, but Mike pretended to crap on me just for fun.

Cool rocks.

More details about our fun hike can be found on the Green's blog.
You should totally check it out.


No comments: