Sunday, June 29, 2008

Maybe I'll Jump on the Bandwagon

Several of our friends have decided to make their family blogs private lately, and it's gotten me thinking about doing the same. It would be nice to keep it public for anyone who wants to read it, but it has come to my attention that there might be people out there reading who I don't want to have access to our blog. I would love to keep friends and family updated with our lives, so with that said, if you read our blog and would like to continue reading our blog, please let me know by sending me an email or leaving a comment with your info! Thanks a bunch!

12 comments:

RAZ said...

We probably want to keep reading your blog, unless we're the sort of people you're trying to keep out.

J said...

C'mon Chris, you know I don't care if you read! I was hoping this wouldn't scare people to think that I don't want THEM to read it. I'm not trying to keep out anyone in particular. I would just like to have more control of who has access to our personal lives, that's all. So don't be scared anyone (Even any of you blog stalkers out there! Chances are that I'll invite you, I just want to know who you are!)

Ashley said...

YES PLEASE!!! We wanna read :) Hope you are having a better week!

Anonymous said...

Don't forget us blog stalkers ;-)

Good decision Mike and Jamie. You guys rock.

I will email Mike.

Tracy said...

You can just tell me you don't want me reading your blog. I'll understand...

In all seriousness, I would love to be included in your exclusive club as would Gavin.

Unknown said...

I like blog stalking u

Melissa said...

Jamie, I'd love to still be able to read your family blog. I find it very exciting. You post alot more often than I do. I need to be alot better at it. I am glad to hear that you are finding some positive in your new move. I hope it continues to get even better for you guys.

christa said...

I was feeling the same way, which is why I went private. Anyhow, add me. christahark@gmail.com

Karen said...

I want to keep reading! Count me in.

Anonymous said...

Please don't block us! We have to keep up with the Bates fam!

Lualemaga's said...

Jamie, I love to read your blog. We did not take advantage of the time together and I enjoy reading what is going on with you guys. especially now that you have moved away!

Sheltielady said...

I totally want to keep reading your blog!'
Gramma Rose!